Coriander, also known as cilantro or Chinese parsley, is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae. All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
It is widely flavoring agent in food industry and suitable to add pleasant aroma and flavor to food items. Coriander Seeds are also good to be used inside sausages, pickles, soups, processing foods, beverages.
Health Benefits of Coriander
1. The oil prepared using coriander seeds is bactericidal and fungicidal.
2. It is usually used as health booster to maintain your overall health and stamina
3. Acts as a detoxifier & purifies blood
4. Regulates endocrinal secretion
5. Promotes lipolysis & helps reduce weight
6. It has wonderful tendency for treating gastric and intestinal pain.
7. It can also be used externally as body lotion for nourishing skin or skin treatments.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|