Coriander, also known as cilantro or Chinese parsley, is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae. All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
Coriander Seeds has wonderful medicinal benefits and able to treat almost everything if used regularly in daily diet. Actually, when we talk about Indian kitchen, Coriander seeds are easily available and used in almost every dish for good flavor and color. In most of the cases, it is used in dried form by Indian women and usually taken from reputed coriander seeds exporters only.
1. It is widely flavoring agent in food industry and suitable to add pleasant aroma and flavor to food items.
2. Coriander Seeds are also good to be used inside sausages, baking, candies, pickles, soups etc.
3. Coriander seeds have medicinal benefits too for boosting up your overall health and stamina level. It has wonderful tendency for treating gastric and intestinal pain.
4. it can also be used externally as body lotion or skin treatments. The oil prepared using coriander seeds is bactericidal and fungicidal.
5. Coriander seeds exporters are selling high quality seeds at most suitable prices. To know more on Coriander seeds exporters and our custom range, kindly contact us.
6. it can be used as food agent to give distinct flavor to dishes
7. it is used along with domestic and international dishes to prepare cuisines
8. it is brown in color and crushed properly to use along with food items.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|