Cumin is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, native to a territory including Middle East and stretching east to India. Its seeds – each one contained within a fruit, which is dried – are used in the cuisines of many cultures in both whole and ground form.
1. Cumin seeds are essential flavors for different cuisines and wonderful spice to add different flavors in food items.
2. Cumin seeds are usually preferred at the locations where people love to eat spicy food items. This is taken as essential ingredient for curry powders and chicken dishes.
3. In Middle East region, cumin seeds are usually preferred for fish dishes.
4. Cumin seeds are dried properly and used in different forms at different places. It can also be used internally when required.
5. Buy Cumin seeds For their Key benefits which are good for boosting up overall energy levels and flush out unwanted toxins away from the human body.
6. Cumin seeds exporters and suppliers in India are selling high quality products are very suitable prices. To know more on Cumin seeds exporters in India and our wide product range, kindly contact us right away.
7. Cumin seeds can be used as medicinal herb to boost up your overall health and stamina.
8. It is used as a flavoring agent to add distinct flavor to your dishes.
9. It can be used as spices to make Indian dishes more interesting.
10. Cumin seeds are chemical free and help in treating yellow jaundice and other health problems.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|