Garlic Powder are used in various food preparations, salads, sauces, gravies, blends, hamburgers, pizzas, Specialty fast food preparations, seasonings, and healthcare related industries.
Gravies, Sauces, Soups, Stews, Pickles, Salads, Salad dressing and Breads, Freshly ground garlic chutneys.
Medical Benefits of Garlic
1. Boosting immune function (antibacterial, anti fungal, antiviral, and anti-parasitic properties)
2. Improving cardiovascular health and circulation (protects against clotting, retards plaque, improves lipids, and reduces blood pressure.
3. Toxic to 14 kinds of cancer cells (including brain, lung, breast, gastric, and pancreatic)
4. Relieves sore throat & coughing symptoms
5. Improves the blood pressure
6. Antioxidant property reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
7. Significantly reduce lead toxicity and related symptoms
8. Helpful in reducing the weight
Botanical Name → Allium sativum
Family → Allium sativum
Forms → Powder (Also Available Organic Garlic Powder)
1. Garlic Granules
2. Garlic Minced
3. Garlic Chopped
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|