The peanut, also known as the groundnut, goober, or monkey nut, and taxonomically classified as Arachis hypogaea, is a legume crop grown mainly for its edible seeds. It is widely grown in the tropics and subtropics, being important to both small and large commercial producers.
1. Peanut butters are very popular among the country and overseas too. It is speeded over bread and taken usually during lunch time.
2. It is taken as rich source of minerals, dietary fiber, and vitamins. It can be added to cookies and chocolates for interesting flavor and aroma.
3. Peanut can be used as massage oil to strengthen your bones and regulating brain functions too. It is highly safe and popular skin agent too.
4. Peanuts in boiled form are very tasty and healthy. Add some salt to make them even tastier. It has plenty of health benefits and makes you healthy always.
5. Peanuts when used as medicine are good for treating blood disorders and helps in reducing excessive menstruation flow among women.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|