Sesame is a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum, also called benne. Numerous wild relatives occur in Africa and a smaller number in India. It is widely naturalized in tropical regions around the world and is cultivated for its edible sesame seeds, which grow in pods or “buns”.
The natural sesame seeds products had plenty of health benefits that makes you overall healthy and fit. Also they are rich in essential nutrients and minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and vitamin B1. We are reliable exporters of sesame seeds in India checking each product on different quality parameters before it is given to end-users or clients.
1. Sesame seeds are good for healthy cooking and also treated suitable for salad oils and margarine
2. Sesame seeds in India are used for seasoning purpose to enrich flavor of your dish and generally available with top sesame seeds exporters.
3. Natural Sesame Seeds have plenty of medicinal benefits and good to protect liver from oxidative damage.
4. The powder prepared using sesame seeds are good for bakery foods mostly in breads and buns for crunchiness.
5. A paste or spread is prepared through sesame seeds that are usually suitable for crackers and toasts.
6. Sesame powder is generally used with homemade breads and adds nutty flavor to recipes.
7. Sesame seeds are popular to keep your heart and mind healthy and sesame seeds exporters are growing everyday who deliver quality products to their customers’ at most favorable prices.
8. Sesame seeds are good to use with food items and cooking items.
9. It can be used for treating diseases like headache or migraine.
10. It is used to give protection to our lever and helps in oxidative damage.
11. It can be used along with bakery items mostly in breads.
12. It is added to bread and other recipes for nutty flavor.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 546 g
Serving Per Container 2
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Less than||Sat Fat||20g||25g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than||300g||350g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||25g||30g|
There are no reviews yet.